Memory metal glasses frames are gaining popularity these days. In most of the cases, memory metal a type of titanium alloy which consists 50% titanium and 50% nickel. Memory metal not has the features of restoring the glasses frames to its original shape after being twisted or bended, but also reduces the price of glasses frames comparing with that of pure titanium.
Due to these features, memory metal glasses frames are particularly suitable for kids who lack attention and knowledge of caring the glasses frames, and for youngsters who participate more in the sports activities.
Though among most of the glasses frames, metal memory is one that is more hypoallergenic than ever, we still need to take good care of the glasses frames, and do not think it will not be broken forever. Some people even make fun of the glasses frames by intentionally wrenching it, this is still not acceptable.
As said, memory metal glasses frames can also be broken and bended. So once it is bended, please refer to professionals for corrections, as this kind of glasses frames are tougher to adjust than other materials.
- Small crack on plastic eye glasses frame(temple)?
- What is acetate glasses frames?
- How to fix titanium glasses frames ?
- What are the best eyeglass frames for high index lenses?
- Are lenses more expensive than frames?
- How to choose eyeglass frame color?
- What are suitable glasses frames for women with big noses?
- What eyeglass frames are in style 2013?
- How to fix titanium glasses frames?
- Can birth control pills cause cataracts ?