Eyeglass frame is the major part for composing a pair of glasses. Normally eyeglass frame is made of plastic or metal, so we need to remember the following tips to take better care of eyeglass frame.
1. Put your glasses in the protective case so that the eyeglass frame will not be twisted or bended by accident, and also to prevent the eyeglass frame from exposing to chemicals and salt which is harmful to it.
2. When you lie down or sleep, please take off your eyeglass frame from your face to avoid rolling onto your side.
3. Use a soft micro cloth to wipe off your perspiration in case the salt from sweat may erode he metal structure of the eyeglass frame, especially the slim part holding the nose pad.
4. Prepare a small screwdriver to check and tighten the screws which are loose.
5. Do not take off the eyeglass frame fro your face one-handedly. Simutaneously lifting the two temples from ears will decrease the possibility of changing the shape of eyeglass frame.
6. Please go to visit a vision service center for periodical adjustments of eyeglass frame if you find it difficult to do it by yourself.
As a pair of eyeglass frame will cost you hundreds of dollars and glasses is a vision aid, a perfect care of eyeglass frame and lenses is fundamentally necessary.