The release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 marks the emotional climax of an era and is laden with almost insurmountable expectations. Decades years ago, a litter boy named Harry was born. Now, in 2011, with the seventh film of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II, appearing on the screen, and the love for Harry is going on over ten years. From the first book to the end, the image of a boy with a pair of Harry Potter glasses is deeply impressed in the whole word. Like his shirt, wand and as well as his fancy dress, the glasses is also a fashionable accessory.
Nowadays, when talk about the round glasses, the first person people think is Harry, no matter he is an adult or a child. Every person wants to be Harry Potter, to be a magician. Then the Harry Potter glasses come out. People, both the adults and the children, who are interested in Harry Potter, like to experience Harry Potter’s eyeglasses. Even in the UK, a contest named “The Most Similar to Harry Potter” was held by a group of Optometrists and a number of Harry-fans took part in the contest.
The designation of Harry Potter glasses is very simple: a round frame( always black ). The lens has no certain pattern. The point is the round frame. Some people think that the glasses make Harry Potter seem smarter, and others think they make Harry handsome. No matter what, Harry Potter glasses is in popular.
A new kind of Harry Potter glasses is getting in fashion. This type of glasses is just a black round frame without lenses. A lot of people, including children and grow-ups, like to show their photos with the new type of Harry Potter glasses and those pictures are attracted a lot of attention in public. Most people think it’s very cute!
- Where can i buy round glasses like whoopi goldberg?
- Where can i buy round glasses like geddy lee?
- Where can I get round glasses like david letterman?
- How much do harry potter glasses cost at walmart?
- Are round glasses in style this season?
- What is the best place to buy round glasses?
- Do round eyeglasses look good on anyone?
- Where can i buy harry potter glasses?
- How do you think of round eyeglasses?
- Where can i find cheap and good John Lennon style round eyeglasses?