Eyeglasses are normally known as the device for correcting vision disorders. As more and more fashion industry leaders are entering the designer eyewear market, hence the function of eyeglasses as being the persona enhancements rises. The popularity of non prescription glasses among young people is gaining strength in the recent years.
Non prescription glasses are defined to be glasses that no doctor prescription is needed, buyers can freely purchase glasses in the stores. There are mainly three types of non prescription glasses. The first type is non prescription eyeglasses is the clear lenses glasses (zero-powered lenses eyeglasses). These non prescription eyeglasses are generally worn by those trendy people who want to see themselves in frames purely for aesthetic purpose. Some mega stars may still wear the zero power non prescription glasses in their symbolic frames after their vision being corrected by LASIK or by contacts. But their fans need to see them in the landmark eyeglasses.
The second type of non prescription glasses is the non prescription sunglasses, as most of the sunglasses are only for protection from bright lights.
The third type of non prescription eyeglasses is non prescription reading glasses. Non prescription reading glasses are available at the top shelves of the local drugstores and near the checkout counters. These non prescription reading glasses are only sold around $10-20 per pair. Though these cheap non prescription reading glasses can have the function of helping presbyope see better, doctors still strongly suggest patients see doctors and buy prescription reading eyeglasses. Improper use of non prescription reading glasses may cause eye strain and headache. This type of non prescription glasses is also for vision correction.
- What are stylish glasses with non prescription lenses in 2012 for men?
- What are differences between prescription glasses and non prescription glasses?
- Where can I find fake non prescription glasses for men?
- Why do so many teenagers wear non prescription nerd glasses?
- Does walmart have non prescription glasses?
- Are non prescription glasses safe to wear?
- Can over the counter reading glasses ruin eyes with prolonged use?
- How to tell if someone is wearing non prescription glasses?
- What are plano glasses? Are they the same as non prescription glasses?
- Do reading glasses over the counter really have no prescription?