Human eyes are very important organs. Eyesight is the ability to interpret information from visible light reaching the eye. It is also known as visual perception. Many people believe that their eyesight is the most important sense that human beings have. By daily protection of eyesight you can reduce the risk of developing eye diseases.
Eating foods that is good for eyesight is the easiest way to protect your eyes. Food that is rich in antioxidant vitamins and minerals supply nutrition for eyesight. For instance, alfalfa, pea sprouts, leeks, lettuce, carrots, tomatoes and other green vegetables rich in carotenoids or vitamin A is good for eyesight, and fruit is also good, especially to eat citrus fruits, grapes, lemons, bananas, apricots. Dried chrysanthemum can be used as scented tea, and has the effect of protecting eyesight too.
Avoiding bad habits, such as smoking or drinking, and developing good habits, such as juicing, and wearing sunglasses when outside, will help you protect your eyesight. People with a fast lifestyle can try to reduce stress, they will also improve the eye health.
Computer is very common today, you may spend much time visiting the web pages or reading office texts. If you have difficulty in reading, harmful to your eyesight, you can hold the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while scrolling the roller wheel upward.
Finally, having routine eye exams in the hospital every year is a step that can’t be ignored in protecting your eyesight.
- Can excessive reading cause bad eyesight?
- my eye sight is weekening day by day from the last 5 years i used to wear glassedit has reached up to minus six now .i usually feel head ache and my eyes are squint one my question is that my sight is week due to squint ones or some other reasons ?how it can b cure
- What are effects of sugar on eyesight?
- Can neck pain affect eyesight?
- Can anemia cause bad eyesight?
- What are the effects of aging on eyesight?
- Does dehydration affect my eyesight?
- Can pink eye damage your eyesight?
- Does drinking milk really improve your eyesight?
- Can low carb diet affect eyesight?