Purple sunglasses and orange sunglasses are just two types of colored sunglasses. These unusually colored sunglasses are mostly designed for fashion, especially for women. They offer both UV protections as ordinary sunglasses and prevailing color enjoyment as a specialty. Purple sunglasses and orange sunglasses are both provided in various types and brands.
Purple sunglasses can be purple frame sunglasses and purple lens sunglasses as well as their combination. Like blue, green and violet sunglasses, purple sunglasses belong to the cool-colored type so that suit people with warm skin, hair and eyes.
Ray Ban Wayfare purple sunglasses have been long-existed. One recent style that resembles Wayfare purple is Dita. Dita purple sunglasses have varying shades of purple from their “lavendar crystal” materials. These sunglasses are manufactured with modern designs and have tiny logos. All of their frames are hand-made in Japan with the highest quality materials. Other brands also provide purple sunglasses, such as Electric, Anon, Smith etc…
Orange sunglasses are also available in orange frame sunglasses and orange lens sunglasses. These sunglasses are opposite to purple sunglasses in coloring. They fall into warm colors. Orange sunglasses with orange tints can heighten contrast in overcast, hazy, low-light conditions outdoors.
The brand Kirra offers several types of orange sunglasses, including Kirra Neon model and Kirra Retro Splatter model. The Retro Splatter orange sunglasses are made of orange frames and dark tint lenses.
Purple sunglasses and orange sunglasses have always been good accessories for fashionable women in summer.
- Which will look better, full color sunglasses or gradient tinted?
- What are the benefits of orange sunglasses?
- Can guys wear purple sunglasses?
- Are Neon Orange Sunglasses suitable for men?
- What are the Benefits of Rose Colored Polarized Sunglasses?
- What are the best color sunglasses for brunettes?
- What is the best place to get bright colored sunglasses?
- What are the benefits of Yellow Colored Sunglasses?
- What is the best color sunglasses to go with brown hair?
- Are purple tinted sunglasses harmful to the eyes?