Optical frame always comes in all kinds of materials and fashions, which provide vast choices. Since individuals may have different face shapes, the size of optical frames is also very important, including the lens frame size, the length of temples, the proportions of different parts etc… The proper size of optical frame that fits your face will provide you with both natural looks and most comfort. People’s faces are sorted into several general shapes, and then different optical frames are needed.
Oval face shape has balanced proportions so that it imposes no particular requirement on optical frame. Just choose optical frames that are as wide as the broadest part of the face in order to keep its natural balance. You can pay more attention to the color of the optical frame that matches your clothes and skin.
Round face has almost the same proportion in width and length. The tip of optical frame selection is to make the face slightly thinner and longer and create some angles. Rectangular or geometric shaped optical frames are the right choices.
People with diamond face shape should be careful when choosing optical frame. You need to bring out the cheekbones and highlight the eyes. So optical frames that are not wider than your cheekbones will deemphasize the width in the middle of your face and balance the rest part.
A square face has hard angles because of the strong jaw line and broad forehead. Your optical frame should soften angles of this face shape. Oval, round or even slightly angular optical frames are suitable.
Remember to choose the right optical frame for your face shape, popular styles do not always suit you.
- Are aviator sunglasses suitable for asian faces?
- Are cat eye glasses good for oval faces?
- What are the best sunglasses for rectangular face?
- What are hairstyles for diamond shaped faces with glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What are good haircuts for heart-shaped faces with glasses?
- What are nice hairstyles for square faces with glasses?
- Are ray ban sunglasses suitable for long faces
- What are good sunglasses for every face shape?
- What types of sunglasses are good for guys with baby face?