Glasses have appeared in the major international fashion show in recent years, and have become an indispensable part in the overall shape. Together with the wave of retro style, the popular 50’s cat eye glasses will rank first in the 2011 fashion trends, and are interpreted by stars in the street.
At the same time, the styles in the past have also been evolved into new patterns as the application of rich materials and colors. And the only consistent point is that they still place an emphasis on the uniqueness and personality. Sometimes, we have to admit the wisdom of people. We don’t mention however much they have contributed to our life, they have made full use of wisdom from the aspect of eyeglasses.
Let’s have a look at how they use modern techniques to interpret the classic 50’s cat eye glasses. In fact, the trend of cat eye glasses is accompanied by the rising fashion the early 50’s and 60’s. And we can see their tracks in the autumn and winter of 2010 fashion shows. In the recent 2011 fashion show, cat eye glasses, especially sunglasses, start to become ubiquitous: Paul Smith,, and Twenty8Twelve.
However, cat eye glasses are not suitable for everyone. And there are several problems that need to pay attention to create this kind of “cat-like” shape. First of all, they are not suitable for people who have large face. And they are particularly suitable for people with thin face such as Nikki Hilton. Secondly, it should avoid too complicated color printing in the overall image; otherwise, others will not notice your eyeglasses at all. Thirdly, you should concern about your hair style. Once you have oil head or wear your hair loose, you’d better not choose cat eye glasses, which can’t interpret the glasses deliberately.
- Would cat eye glasses work with thick lenses?
- Who can tell me where to buy 50's vintage cat eye glasses?
- Does anyone know who invented cat eye glasses?
- Where can i find vintage cat eye glasses for kids?
- Are cat eye glasses in style?
- Can cat eye glasses be fit with prescription ?
- Are cat eye glasses good for oval faces?
- Are cat eye glasses sold on ebay?
- Does anyone know where I can get cat eye reading glasses?
- What is the best place to buy vintage cat eye glasses?