Round glasses as the name indicated that the curved frames are equally wide and tall. Round glasses may be worn for fashion or vision correction. First popularized in the 1960s by the hippie movement and more recently by the literary character Harry Potter. These round eyeglasses look best on angular face shapes as well as square faces because they can soften square faces and strong jawlines. Besides, they are also ideal for people with oblong, and heart-shaped faces. However, the round glasses is not an ideal kind of glasses for round faces.
Round glasses come in several different styles including rimless and sunglasses. Lifestyle and activity level as well as prescription strengths should be considered when it comes to choose round eyeglasses. Round eyeglasses are available in wire-rimmed frames, tortoiseshell, and plastic in bold and delicate colors. Many designers offer sunglasses with round lenses. The wearer should choose a hue that contrasts and flatters skin tone and hair color. A cool skin tone looks best with cool colors like blue, silver, plum, and a darker tortoise. Warm tones can wear gold, copper, red, peach, and a lighter, blond tortoise.
In addition to John Lennon, some other famous wearers of round eyeglasses include George Burns, Dominick Dunne, and Mohandas Gandhi. Folk singer John Denver also wore round glasses, making them popular well into the 1970s. In 1997, author J.K. Rowling released the first Harry Potter book, and the black-haired boy wizard with the round lenses started a new eyewear craze. No matter what frame style is chosen, round eyeglasses give the wearer a distinctive look.
- Do round eyeglasses look good on anyone?
- What face shape is best for round glasses frames
- Are round glasses in style this season?
- Where can i buy round glasses like geddy lee?
- Where can i find cheap and good John Lennon style round eyeglasses?
- Will round prescription glasses suit for teenager?
- Where can i buy round glasses like whoopi goldberg?
- What is the best place to buy round glasses?
- How do you think of round eyeglasses?
- Where can I get round glasses like david letterman?